Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter artwork and a little animal friend.

Boogle Jammers
Today I have set a winter artwork drawn by me in the Tux Paint.
How is it? Do you like it?


I have drawn a snowman and I have given some snowfall in the picture to make it more nice.
Let me describe the snowman, the snowman is wearing a muffler and I have used buttons in the eyes of the snowman.I have used a carrot in the snowmen nose. I have used wooden hands for the snowman.And jammers do not forget to send your winter artworks to me , you can send me your winter artworks in Politekoalaaj@gmail.com.

Guys you know I always wanted a monkey as a pet of mine and you know monkey is a very dangerous animal so my parents didn't allowed me because if I keep a monkey it will pinch me with its long sharp nails . One day I was visiting to my friends house for a get together party and I was amazed I saw a group of monkey going,when I gone India I saw a group of monkeys too you know.I was sad but still I think a monkey is my friend.Here is a picture of a little friend of me.


It is eating a banana. I know you all like animals I cant keep a monkey though I have cats they are like monkeys too I like cats allot too.ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOUR PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) : D



Bye Boogies.




No comments:

Post a Comment