Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A drawing drawn by me


Boogle Jammers


Today I fixed a little photo by me drawn in the computer. I have drawn it at the Animal Jam , in Art Studio at Coral Canyons. 
Here, have a look.



This one I drew at Paint.. 
It's just a little funny drawing.
I love drawing cute pictures.
What do you think of my drawing?
Be sure to share your opinions.

Now here's another drawing by me.


This one's in Art Studio.
This is my creation.
My sis says I am really creative. :D
I drew a leaf of water and that's a ladybug.

And the last drawing for today's post which was also drawn in Art Studio.


Cute!
I love that bunny!

And guess what?
I designed my sister's blog's new background.


A new Autumn look!
It's drawn on paint.
Visit my sister's blog by clicking the image below!




Goodbye booglies!


~PoliteKoala (I will edit when my signature is ready)





No comments:

Post a Comment